Good morning everyone!
This morning I thought I’d do a run-down of our participants thus far.
We have 19 people who have made declarations! And I’ve gotten emails from a couple more people who will be joining us, which puts us well over the 20 mark. Just think – 20 people for 30 days – that’s SIX HUNDRED miracles!!!!! Isn’t that mind-blowing?
Here are the issues that people have identified that they’re working with:
- Finding the beauty in having a special needs child
- Slowing down and being more mindful
- Finding peace within an anxiety disorder
- Recovering from heartbreak
- Maintaining connections through transitions in both home and work
- Opening heart to create new friendships
- Opening heart to maintain new friendships
- Releasing negative self-talk (three people)
- Finding peace with finances (two people)
- Appreciating life
- Opening to a romantic relationship
- Body image
- Releasing dark shadows and connecting to inner beauty
- Simplifying life
WOW! That’s an impressive list!
I’m particularly struck by a trio of declarations around creating and maintaining friendships. It reminds me of times when I’ve felt so isolated in the midst of a crowd of people. That can be the worst kind of loneliness. If all of us who felt that kind of loneliness in the crowd raised our hands and said that’s how we’re feeling, I wonder what would happen? We might just that the person next to us is feeling the same way…and they become our new best friend.
Amazing work everybody! Keep up the momentum and be miraculous today.
If you’re joining us for the first time, you can learn all about the 30-day Miracle Challenge by clicking here. Then add your comments to this post telling us what area of your life you’ll be looking at. Return here each day to track the miracles you’re seeing in your life!