THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF MIRACLES
- Create an intention – What do you want to experience? Set an intention for what you want to experience, whether it’s a “calm and peaceful evening where I fully relax” or “a work day in which I feel organized and accomplished.” Once you know what you want to feel, it’s easier to create it! Keep checking in with yourself to see if your actions are in line with your intention.
- Listen carefully without an agenda – Everyone deserves to feel fully heard. When someone else is talking, give them your full attention. Don’t interrupt or participate in crosstalk with another person. While you’re listening, focus on how the other person’s words are affecting you, rather than thinking about what you will say next. The quality of your connections and conversations will improve immensely!
- Respect confidentiality – We all want to connect, but sometimes people withhold themselves out of a fear that they will be judged and/or their privacy will be violated. Become a safe space for your friends and family by never gossiping or speaking about someone “behind their back”, and people will feel it – they’ll trust you more, even if they don’t know how you’ve changed. Added bonus: you’ll never have to feel guilty or wonder what you’ve said to whom!
- Practice personal responsibility – When you need something, let people know. Don’t expect them to figure it out on their own – you’ll end up disappointed and upset and they’ll end up feeling like they’ve failed you. Do everyone a favor and speak up about how you’re feeling and what would make you feel better.
- Strive for excellence – Do everything to the best of your ability in the moment, but let perfection take a hike!
- Acknowledge yourself – Let us share in your joy when you do/feel/experience something wonderful!!! We WANT to celebrate with you!
- Accept compliments – Let us acknowledge you for the wonderful person you are. When someone gives you a compliment, the appropriate response is, “Thank you.”
REMEMBER – He who dies with the most JOY wins!
Don’t forget to get your daily miracle boost at The Miracle Journal each Sunday through Thursday!